The exercises in this program that require kneeling position will not be a problem at all because you can do the same exercises in a standing or sitting positions. This program is ideal for you to be able to loosen up your joints at the start of the day and keep you mobile and flexible throughout the day. Additionally, here is a Facebook Live we did on Knee Exercises and mobility. https://www.facebook.com/healingthroughmovement1/videos/1988210321391292/
Articles in this section
- Is this program safe for someone who just had a knee surgery?
- Is this program safe for Peripheral Neuropathy in both feet and fibromyalgia?
- I have a Femoroacetabular Impingement/FAI and started to get premature hip osteoarthritis. Are your exercises safe for me?
- Will "Unlock Your Hip Flexors" program help with someone who has Charcot-Marie-Tooth?
- Is this program good to do as rehab for hip replacement?
- Issues with QL, psoas, piriformis, hamstring, iliacus, would this program help?
- Are there modifications for the program if I can't do something?
- Can the hip flexors program be done with limited mobility issues?
- Would your program help someone with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome characterized by hypermobility?
- I am unable to do the 9th exercise due to C1/C2 fusion any planking modification?