Please the note the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program offers modified routines that make the exercises doable and pain free. If getting down on the floor is challenging or not possible, sitting can be an alternate position. Standing or lying down positions are also additional alternate positions. These modifications are called “exercise swaps” and are provided to you once you purchased the program
Articles in this section
- What are the exercises for limited mobility of the psoas muscle?
- Any suggestions for hip bursitis?
- Do you have any suggestions for tight hip flexors?
- Any suggestions for Femoroacetabular impingement and labral tear?
- I have MS and have trouble rotating my left leg out. Which exercises could help me?
- My right hip range of motion is severely limited, Any suggestions?
- What Causes My Tight Hips?
- How can I Release my Buttock?
- What is the difference between tight hip flexors and sciatica?
- Any suggestions on how to deal with chronic bursitis?