For low back pain, you may try this program that addresses back pain and help strengthen the back muscles and other supporting structures of the spine. Please check this link: https://lowbackpainsolved.com/. Apart from this, you may also need to know what is the root cause for your back pain. An accurate diagnosis from the doctor is important and helpful in order to prescribe you with more appropriate exercises.
Articles in this section
- Do you have any suggestions for Sciatic Nerve Pain?
- Any program suggestion for L5 S1 herniated disc?
- Any suggestions for severe spinal stenosis and sciatic pain?
- Any suggestions for acute insufficiency fractures at L1 and L2?
- Any suggestions for severe quadratus lumborum pain?
- Any program suggestions for L3-L4 and L4-L5 discs displacement?
- I have low back pain and I wear a back brace. What would be the best exercises for me?
- What are your suggestions for arthritis, bone spurs, disc degeneration and low back pain?
- Are there any exercises to avoid in DVD Healthy Back when there is a presence of L4/L5 disc degeneration?
- What should I do to fix Spondylosis?