Considering your condition please note the Unlock Your Hip Flexor program offers modified routines that make the exercises doable. We call it "exercise swaps" and you will be given access to these modifications once you purchase the program. Exercises that may be too challenging such as plank on the floor can be done in alternate positions like standing. Other alternate positions offered on the different exercises are sitting, kneeling and lying down.
Articles in this section
- Is this program safe for someone who just had a knee surgery?
- Is this program safe for Peripheral Neuropathy in both feet and fibromyalgia?
- I have a Femoroacetabular Impingement/FAI and started to get premature hip osteoarthritis. Are your exercises safe for me?
- Will "Unlock Your Hip Flexors" program help with someone who has Charcot-Marie-Tooth?
- Is this program good to do as rehab for hip replacement?
- Issues with QL, psoas, piriformis, hamstring, iliacus, would this program help?
- Are there modifications for the program if I can't do something?
- Can the hip flexors program be done with limited mobility issues?
- Would your program help someone with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome characterized by hypermobility?
- I am unable to do the 9th exercise due to C1/C2 fusion any planking modification?