For your spinal stenosis, you can follow these treatment regimen:
- Stretching, to reduce stress on joints.
- Exercise, to strengthen muscles.
- Heat therapy, to improve blood circulation to the muscles and other soft tissues.
- Ice therapy, to help relieve pain.
- Cycling and limited walking, to promote good physical conditioning.
- Aquatic exercises, to allow your body to exercise without pressure on the spine.
For guidance with stretching exercises, please check this link:
For some strengthening exercises: