Our suggestion first and foremost is to ensure you're cleared by your Physician to exercise. A strong focus is weight loss, especially that you're in the obese range. Your weight is a major contributor to your back and knee pain. Small changes go a long way and easier to implement on a daily basis; such as, eating whole foods, vegetables, fruit, drinking water, avoid processed foods and snacking after 7pm. If you incorporate this with a 20-30 minute walk, 4x a week, you will see great results. Remember, to lose weight, it is 70% healthy diet and only 30% exercise. That's how important to change your diet and eating habits in order to achieve a normal and healthier weight.
Articles in this section
- Do you have any suggestions for Sciatic Nerve Pain?
- Any program suggestion for L5 S1 herniated disc?
- Any suggestions for severe spinal stenosis and sciatic pain?
- Any suggestions for acute insufficiency fractures at L1 and L2?
- Any suggestions for severe quadratus lumborum pain?
- Any program suggestions for L3-L4 and L4-L5 discs displacement?
- I have low back pain and I wear a back brace. What would be the best exercises for me?
- What are your suggestions for arthritis, bone spurs, disc degeneration and low back pain?
- Are there any exercises to avoid in DVD Healthy Back when there is a presence of L4/L5 disc degeneration?
- What should I do to fix Spondylosis?