Yes. This is a good method to prevent losing lumbar curve. Usually, sitting for prolonged hours due to the nature of work, we forget to maintain good posture. We tend to acquire a flexed position which put a lot of stress to the lumbar spine. Putting something to support it will definitely maintain an arch over the lumbar area.
Articles in this section
- Do you have any suggestions for Sciatic Nerve Pain?
- Any program suggestion for L5 S1 herniated disc?
- Any suggestions for severe spinal stenosis and sciatic pain?
- Any suggestions for acute insufficiency fractures at L1 and L2?
- Any suggestions for severe quadratus lumborum pain?
- Any program suggestions for L3-L4 and L4-L5 discs displacement?
- I have low back pain and I wear a back brace. What would be the best exercises for me?
- What are your suggestions for arthritis, bone spurs, disc degeneration and low back pain?
- Are there any exercises to avoid in DVD Healthy Back when there is a presence of L4/L5 disc degeneration?
- What should I do to fix Spondylosis?