Based on your report, you are having pain when you lie down to sleep. Since you are overweight, your bones cannot take up all the weight pressed upon it. I highly recommend that you see a doctor so he/she can explain the necessary treatment and management for your condition. Meanwhile, pool exercises are the best approach for you as water provides good resistance to movement and also the buoyancy of water helps carry out exercises without putting load to the weight-bearing joints.
Articles in this section
- Do you have any suggestions for Sciatic Nerve Pain?
- Any program suggestion for L5 S1 herniated disc?
- Any suggestions for severe spinal stenosis and sciatic pain?
- Any suggestions for acute insufficiency fractures at L1 and L2?
- Any suggestions for severe quadratus lumborum pain?
- Any program suggestions for L3-L4 and L4-L5 discs displacement?
- I have low back pain and I wear a back brace. What would be the best exercises for me?
- What are your suggestions for arthritis, bone spurs, disc degeneration and low back pain?
- Are there any exercises to avoid in DVD Healthy Back when there is a presence of L4/L5 disc degeneration?
- What should I do to fix Spondylosis?