There are many possible causes of mid back pain and spasm such as overuse, muscle strain, or injury to the muscles, ligaments, and discs that support your spine. Usually, rest will relieve the pain but it is best to consult a doctor in order to know what is actually causing the pain and spasm. Sometimes, the symptoms may be manifestation of an underlying condition such as nerve impingement, and that is what you need to find out.
Articles in this section
- Do you have any suggestions for Sciatic Nerve Pain?
- Any program suggestion for L5 S1 herniated disc?
- Any suggestions for severe spinal stenosis and sciatic pain?
- Any suggestions for acute insufficiency fractures at L1 and L2?
- Any suggestions for severe quadratus lumborum pain?
- Any program suggestions for L3-L4 and L4-L5 discs displacement?
- I have low back pain and I wear a back brace. What would be the best exercises for me?
- What are your suggestions for arthritis, bone spurs, disc degeneration and low back pain?
- Are there any exercises to avoid in DVD Healthy Back when there is a presence of L4/L5 disc degeneration?
- What should I do to fix Spondylosis?