This program is designed with safety in mind. The normal curve of the spine is always observed in every step of the program. The exercises are easy to follow and in the event that there will be difficulty with the position, there are modifications provided once you purchased this program.
Articles in this section
- Is this program safe for someone who just had a knee surgery?
- Is this program safe for Peripheral Neuropathy in both feet and fibromyalgia?
- I have a Femoroacetabular Impingement/FAI and started to get premature hip osteoarthritis. Are your exercises safe for me?
- Will "Unlock Your Hip Flexors" program help with someone who has Charcot-Marie-Tooth?
- Is this program good to do as rehab for hip replacement?
- Issues with QL, psoas, piriformis, hamstring, iliacus, would this program help?
- Are there modifications for the program if I can't do something?
- Can the hip flexors program be done with limited mobility issues?
- Would your program help someone with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome characterized by hypermobility?
- I am unable to do the 9th exercise due to C1/C2 fusion any planking modification?