The "Unlock Hip Flexors" program can definitely help your condition. This program targets the tight hip flexors. Because some of the hip flexors muscles are also internal rotators of the hip, it prevents you from rotating the hip externally. Because of this tightness, your gait is extremely affected. I recommend that you check this link to know more about the program. Should you find this helpful you can proceed with your order using this link: http://healing-through-movement.com/order-10/.
Articles in this section
- What are the exercises for limited mobility of the psoas muscle?
- Any suggestions for hip bursitis?
- Do you have any suggestions for tight hip flexors?
- Any suggestions for Femoroacetabular impingement and labral tear?
- I have MS and have trouble rotating my left leg out. Which exercises could help me?
- My right hip range of motion is severely limited, Any suggestions?
- What Causes My Tight Hips?
- How can I Release my Buttock?
- What is the difference between tight hip flexors and sciatica?
- Any suggestions on how to deal with chronic bursitis?