The Unlock Your hip flexors program is intended to loosen up tight hip flexors that may be causing low back pain. In this regard, we cannot be certain if it will help with your sciatica. To be able to resolve your sciatica, we need to address the root of the problem first and that is to correct your disc herniation. You can try these exercises to address this issue however let pain be your guide and cease activity if pain worsens.
Articles in this section
- Is this program safe for someone who just had a knee surgery?
- Is this program safe for Peripheral Neuropathy in both feet and fibromyalgia?
- I have a Femoroacetabular Impingement/FAI and started to get premature hip osteoarthritis. Are your exercises safe for me?
- Will "Unlock Your Hip Flexors" program help with someone who has Charcot-Marie-Tooth?
- Is this program good to do as rehab for hip replacement?
- Issues with QL, psoas, piriformis, hamstring, iliacus, would this program help?
- Are there modifications for the program if I can't do something?
- Can the hip flexors program be done with limited mobility issues?
- Would your program help someone with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome characterized by hypermobility?
- I am unable to do the 9th exercise due to C1/C2 fusion any planking modification?