Some of the positions in this exercise routine may put a lot of stress to your hip as you are also suffering from arthritis of the hip. Please ask your doctor first as to what exercises may be indicated for you to avoid further injuries or harm to your current back and hip problems.
Articles in this section
- Would your program help someone with Classical Ehlers Danlos characterized by extreme joint laxity?
- I've been doing the UYHF and Invincible Core but my lower back is hurting. Could this come from the modified curl?
- I am overweight, have osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. Will I be able to do your program without further damage to my back?
- Would this be safe for L4 Lumbar spondylolisthesis and arthritis?
- Is your program safe for someone who had two knee replacements?
- Would exercises with resistance bands good to be added to the Hip Flexor exercises?
- Any recommendations for hip resurfacing surgery?
- I have nerve damage on my upper thigh, the nerve twisted up and I have constant numbness. Can this program aid this issue?
- Would you recommend the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program or the modified version THR for Labrum and hip capsule reconstruction?
- I have stiff hips and can’t do the first exercise, any thoughts?