I would recommend the unlock your hips program for you to improve your hip mobility
Articles in this section
- Would these programs not recommended for newer hip replacement where they used the frontal approach?
- I sit a lot along with the tennis ball exercises. I’m starting to have right hip pain, what else I can do to loosen up my hips?
- Do you have exercises for someone who is in wheelchair and have tight hip flexor?
- Do you have any testimonials or experience with people using your program post labral tear repair?
- Is it true that babies can get hip problems when put on swings, jumper swings, or walker chairs?
- My hips hurt so bad in the groin area. I also had shoulder surgery. What do I need to do?
- I had total hip replacement and had the cup replaced, also had a bone graft. What exercises would you suggest?
- I had my osteoarthritic right hip replaced. In my recovery, what correct stretches do I need?
- What relief can your exercises give to the pain and numbness on my leg after my Tibial tubercle transfer surgery?
- I have left hip pain/sciatic pain. MRI was negative but advice to do surgery. Any recommendations?