The exercises in this program that require kneeling position will not be a problem at all because you can do the same exercises in a standing or sitting positions. This program is ideal for you to be able to loosen up your joints at the start of the day and keep you mobile and flexible throughout the day.
Articles in this section
- Would your program help someone with Classical Ehlers Danlos characterized by extreme joint laxity?
- I've been doing the UYHF and Invincible Core but my lower back is hurting. Could this come from the modified curl?
- I am overweight, have osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. Will I be able to do your program without further damage to my back?
- Would this be safe for L4 Lumbar spondylolisthesis and arthritis?
- Is your program safe for someone who had two knee replacements?
- Would exercises with resistance bands good to be added to the Hip Flexor exercises?
- Any recommendations for hip resurfacing surgery?
- I have nerve damage on my upper thigh, the nerve twisted up and I have constant numbness. Can this program aid this issue?
- Would you recommend the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program or the modified version THR for Labrum and hip capsule reconstruction?
- I have stiff hips and can’t do the first exercise, any thoughts?